For just £100 (in return for the many benefits listed below) you will become one of only 100 fine art patrons of the first major museum retrospective of Chris Gollon’s work: CHRIS GOLLON: Beyond The Horizon, and part of art history, as we publish an ISBN-numbered 42-page full-colour fine art catalogue to accompany the exhibition. This first retrospective focuses on Gollon’s music-related works and will run 12th Oct 2019 to 4th Jan 2020. To celebrate this occasion, in an edition of only 100 Limited Edition EPs, each signed by her, Eleanor McEvoy has recorded a very special acoustic version of her song ‘Gimme Some Wine’, which was inspired by Gollon’s painting ‘Dreaming of Leaving’, which in turn was inspired by the song Eleanor co-wrote with Lloyd Cole. She wrote ‘Gimme Some Wine’ in response to Chris’s work and dedicated the song to him. He in turn was then inspired by it to paint the 2017 ‘Gimme Some Wine’ series of paintings, the last of which (reproduced on the CD) will be in both the exhibition and catalogue. The other 3 tracks ‘Heaven Help Us’, ‘The Thought of You’ and ‘Look Like Me’ are from her album NAKED MUSIC, which was also a collaboration with Chris Gollon, and which inspired 26 paintings). For just £100 you will enjoy the following:
1. An exclusive collectors’ 100 package: a copy of the full-colour exhibition catalogue with the limited edition signed CD attached, latter signed and numbered by Eleanor McEvoy
2. Your name printed in the ISBN-numbered exhibition catalogue itself, in a list of patrons all making this retrospective part of European art history
3. A free copy of Tamsin Pickeral’s excellent biography ‘Chris Gollon: Humanity In Art’ (Hyde & Hughes, 2010), (rrp £20)
4. 10% off all fine art prints, posters and publications in our online shop until 5th January 2020, including ‘Einstein’, which is an official study for ‘Einstein & The Jealous Monk’ the first Gollon work the museum purchased for its permanent collection. You will be sent a 10% Voucher Code once you have purchased this Collector’s Edition 100 – Patrons’ Package.
5. Invitations x 2 to the museum exhibition private view 1.30-4pm on Saturday 12th October
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE